Founded by the Late Haji Ajmal Ali in the early 1950s – in Assam, India – the journey of Ajmal Perfumes is that of the story of ‘A Farmer to A Perfumer’.
Thanks to Late Haji Ajmal Ali’s vision and unstinting dedication to the craft of perfumery, Ajmal Perfumes has grown from a modest trading house into a multi-million dollar corporate entity.
Today, Ajmal’s family-owned business – headquartered out of Dubai, United Arab Emirates – is steered by the passion of the second and third generation of Ajmals; each playing a key role in the brand’s development and growth.
All in all, Ajmal Perfumes is a brand with a rich heritage acquired through almost seven decades of experience and know-how in the intricate art of perfumery. A true innovator and a pioneer in the creation to the marketing of perfume products to a global clientele.
We exist to enrich our customer’s lifestyle through:
- Encouraging creativity, innovation & continual improvement
- Adopting practices that are ethical and socially as well as environmentally responsible
- Attracting and retaining the best talent
- Meaningful relationships with employees & associates, built on trust & respect
- Maximizing stakeholders interest
- Open Communication
To be a Globally recognized Brand